The Council for the Indian Faculty Certificates Examination (CISCE) introduced the outcomes of the ISC (Class 12) second-semester exams on Sunday. As a result of ongoing uncertainties brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, the board held the examination in two phases — one in November-December final yr, and the second in April-Might. The share of scholars who tried and handed the 2022 board exams is 99.38 p.c, whereas 18 college students have been positioned in Rank 1, in line with the CISCE, which permits college students to enter their marks in all of the papers they’ve tried as a part of the board examination.
Learn how to verify the ISC board end result 2022 on-line
In response to the CISCE, candidates who have been registered and confirmed to look for the ISC (Class 12) 2022 exams have been required to look for semester 1 and semester 2 exams. Candidates who’ve appeared for each exam will likely be obtainable through the board’s website, through SMS or by utilizing DigiLocker. Right here is how one can shortly verify your ISC 2022 board examination outcomes online.
Examine ISC board end result 2022 utilizing the CISCE website
To enter the ISC (Class 12) outcomes, choose ISC from the Course part.
Enter your Distinctive ID, and Index quantity, and fill the CAPTCHA.
Observe the on-screen directions to view your outcomes.
Examine ISC board end result 2022 through SMS
- To enter the ISC (Class 12) outcomes through SMS, open the messages app on your cellphone.
- Sort ISC adopted by your seven-digit Distinctive ID. For instance, ISC 1234567.
- Examine your messages for the end result, which can embody the title of the candidate, adopted by the topic and marks.
Examine ISC board end result 2022 utilizing DigiLocker
- Go to the DigiLocker website itemizing training issuers.
- Seek for CISCE, click on Class XII Marksheet
- Enter your cellular quantity or username, then enter your 6-digit safety pin to enter your outcomes.
For more articles, visit programming tech
Airtel Chairman Sunil Mittal’s Remuneration Falls Almost 5 P.c in FY22: Particulars